Saturday 10 April 2021

My All-Target Fashion Haul – And My Honest Reviews

I don’t think I’ve ever done a Target fashion HAUL, and I really didn’t intend to, but a couple of weeks ago I was doing a Target shoot up here and Emily Bowser shopped for some clothes for me to wear on camera (in addition to props for the shoot you’ll see on Monday). Now, I only needed to wear a couple of outfits and right now I don’t need any clothes, but as I was trying them on I kept being like “well this is so cute… and well this is so cute”. So before she returned what I didn’t end up wearing (and whatever she can’t return will be sent to the Pen and Napkin Rummage sale) I figured I’d show you what I got and why I liked it so much. Now just a reminder that to buy what you are lacking and needing, not just to have more ๐Ÿ™‚

Blouse | Jeans | Paper Clip Chain | Shoes

I was very surprised at how good this shirt is with the ruffle sleeves (it comes in a brown plaid, too, which I wore on camera). The jeans are VERY VERY GOOD – slouchy, comfy, boyfriend fit (are we still saying that?). Such good Covid and summer pants. I kept the slides as they are exactly what I want to wear both around the house and while running errands.

Dress | Paper Clip Chain | Shoes

GAH. So cute!! This dress was too small for me (Bowser got me an XS) but had it fit I would have been tempted to keep it. I still wouldn’t have because living up here I just don’t need more cute dresses, but all my LDS ladies – this is a good one for church ๐Ÿ™‚

Blouse | Paper Clip Chain | Shorts | Shoes

Note the leg pop. I thought this top would be too see-through or hug in wrong places but nope, it was super easy to wear, draped nicely, I didn’t even have to iron it. If I didn’t have 12 white blouses I would have kept it for summer.

Dress | Paper Clip Chain | Shoes

Now I’m not really selling this in this photo – but this dress is super oversized and comfy and flowy. The fabric drapes really well, not sticking to you but falling easily.

Blouse | Paper Clip Chain | Pants | Shoes

I loved the idea of these high-waisted pleated pants but they aren’t for me (what with my short torso and the front pleat kinda accentuated my tummy, but if you are long torsoe’d I think these are VERY CUTE. The shirt is the same as the blue stripe and pretty darn great.

Blouse | Shorts

Now THIS shirt I wore and kept. It’s both lightweight and structured and with my cutoff white Levis I’ll be wearing it a lot this summer. The ruffle is very structured and sticks out in a good way. Never not wearing ruffled shoulders. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sweatshirt | Jeans

This cropped zippie was surprisingly good – especially if you are short torsoed. I wish I had sized up to at least a medium because I think it’s cuter oversized (mine is an XS and I regret not exchanging it for a M). But I also don’t love fitted sweatshirts and always choose oversized. Those are the same jeans as #1.

Blouse (no longer available online) | Jeans | Shoes

Sorry for the blurry pic but this is such a cute shirt (but sadly not available online). It has princess sleeves, a victorian collar, black and white gingham. CHECK CHECK CHECK. Size up if you have “healthier” arms like me, because the button closure is a bit small, but I love this shirt and have worn it on Zoom a lot because it has cute/fun details around the neck/shoulders – you know where it matters these days. The jeans are cute (but I can’t wear tight jeans right now) and the mules are GREAT if you need a mule. I’m all set but these are cute!!!

By the way, Pen and Napkin announced the rummage sale, April 24th. It is in Lancaster which is 50 minutes north of LA but I know that I for one gave 5 rolling racks of clothes and a garage full of good props so it might be worth it. It’s just lovely to know that anything we don’t need will either go to a family transitioning out of homelessness or a sale to pay for the needs of the family. Win/win. xx

The post My All-Target Fashion Haul – And My Honest Reviews appeared first on Emily Henderson.



from Emily Henderson https://stylebyemilyhenderson.com/blog/honest-target-fashion-review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Back Patio Reveal! (+ How Everything’s Held Up To 6 Months Of Portland Weather)

The light at the end of the construction tunnel is getting bigger and brighter every day – we are hoping to be fully blinded by June. So i...