Sunday 30 May 2021

The Link Up: Emily’s New Summer Staple, The Teething Toy Ryann’s 5 Month Old Niece Loves, & A Cute And Affordable Phone Case

Happy Sunday folks! We hope you are enjoying the long weekend and staying safe. This week we have a short and sweet link up so you can get right back to sunbathing, resting, eating, playing, swimming or all of the above. Let’s get into it.

This week’s home tour is brought to us from sight unseen and we are still obsessing over the epert mixing of modern and vintage art, shapes, and sculptural furniture. It is pure magic plus the interview with designer Sara Rydberg Nilsson is 100% worth the read.

From Emily: Just when I thought I was only wearing jean shorts I am now into jean skirts. This one sits on hips in a way that’s good and strangely flattering. I thought the pleats on the front would add volume in an area where I wouldn’t want more volume but it actually does the opposite.

From Ryann: My niece who is 5 months old and perfect LOVES this little pacifier toy that I got her for Christmas. She is always holding it and sleeping with it and it is the most precious thing ever. Now, I realize it is her favorite now because it is attached to her pacifier so any tips on the next toy to get her when she gets older?? I am trying to win the auntie gift game over here so recs welcome and encouraged 🙂

Also from Ryann: I really need to share this photo by photographer Lia Clay Miller and implore someone to purchase it so I can live vicariously through you. It is a part of a series in collaboration with The Real Real and a portion of the proceeds will go to NAACP. I am so into her work and hope to one day showcase it in my home (but for now, would absolutely love to see it in someone else’s!).

From Jess: Not sure if “healthy” and “soda” are meant to be in the same sentence but if they ever were it would be in reference to Olipop. I am a big lover of root beer but don’t love the loads of sugar and general icky feeling I get after drinking it (or any soda for that matter). But I decided to try Olipop’s “root beer” which is actually a sparkling tonic that apparently supports digestive health… and is only 2g of sugar. Is it exactly like the real stuff? no. But it does taste great and really hits the spot when you just want to mix it up. 10/10

From Caitlin: There’s a 100% chance that as you read this, I’m  still cackling over this TikTok about the real estate market.  “Please, this is the eighth apple I’ve tried to buy” gets me every time.

From Mallory: I was desperate for a new phone case and while I want to buy this one eventually, but my old one was so gross and I knew I needed something (ANYTHING) else and quick since I need to mentally prepare to spend $60 on a phone case. So instead I bought this cute one in yellow from H&M and I’m PLEASANTLY surprised. It’s super soft and fully covers the corners of your phone so you don’t have to worry (as much) about the screen shattering in comparison to the ones that don’t cover the edges. If you’re in need of a new case I highly recommend these because they come in multiple colors and look great for the price. Oh and you can also buy it with the airpods case which is cool too.

That’s all from team EHD but if you are enjoying a long morning in bed might we suggest perusing our Memorial Day sales roundup? There are some great steals that you don’t want to miss. Until next time! xx

Opening Image Credit: Design by Sara Rydberg Nilsson of Studio Hilda | Photo by Jonas Ingerstedt | Via Sight Unseen

The post The Link Up: Emily’s New Summer Staple, The Teething Toy Ryann’s 5 Month Old Niece Loves, & A Cute And Affordable Phone Case appeared first on Emily Henderson.



from Emily Henderson https://stylebyemilyhenderson.com/blog/best-teething-toy-for-infants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Back Patio Reveal! (+ How Everything’s Held Up To 6 Months Of Portland Weather)

The light at the end of the construction tunnel is getting bigger and brighter every day – we are hoping to be fully blinded by June. So i...