Friday 18 June 2021

7 VERY Cute Summer Outfits I Wore For My Last Target Shoot And Highly Recommend

Last week we had a big Target fall shoot so per usual I shopped for wardrobe to wear in the photos/video and also per usual I found some VERY, VERY VERY cute lightweight summer pieces at Target right now. I had to bring some options to set and while I only wore two outfits for the shoot I wanted to show you everything else I got and loved. Also, this is not at all sponsored. I just thought since I had them for the shoot, I might as well show you in case you are in need:)

Blouse | Pants

That shirt is SO CUTE and I definitely kept it. It’s got my name written all over it. The collar, the sleeves, the seam details – it’s a solid blouse that is awesome. The pants are actually shockingly good (for being high-waisted and pleated) but I’m not selling them well in these photos. I don’t really need slacks right now so I ended up returning them, but for those of you looking for more business casual I found the cut very flattering and cute. Plus the rust is a fun and slightly unexpected color.

Blouse | Skirt

Here we have a solid chambray blouse that is a bit oversized in a good way, and with this awesome gingham skirt that I’m wearing right now. I’m wearing a small in the skirt and it doesn’t cut in AT ALL (such a pet peeve of mine). It’s so easy to wear, cute to tuck in, and I can even wear it over a bathing suit -it feels that casual and easy.

Blouse | Jeans

Another great summer blouse (for $20) with cute eyelets and ruffles and just easy and breezy. This one is more see-through FYI, but I just found it so easy to wear and casual.

Blouse | Jeans

I couldn’t decide which would look better on camera – blue or white and they didn’t have either in small so I got the white one in XS and the blue one in a Medium and loved both. The blue one is oversized but still so cute and easy to wear.

Blouse | Jeans | Shoes

Those are my summer jeans that I wrote about last week – a couple times actually. They are EXTREMELY comfortable, have a cute cut, nice wash and they are the jeans that I dig out of the laundry every time.

Dress

How cute is this dress??? Mallory said it was a bit baptismal and she’s not wrong (I likely have an attraction towards it because of it). I’m certainly not innocent of wearing many a sister wives’ dress, that’s for sure. The sleeves are so cute and the skirt is lined (YAY) so no slip needed (I can’t own anything that requires a slip because I won’t ever wear them).

Dress (unavailable online)

I did NOT predict that this would look good on me – I thought it would go pretty “maternity” (and it is would be a great maternity dress) but it doesn’t. It drapes well, ties nicely in front, has sweet buttons and those big sleeves obviously are so cute. I wore it this weekend because it is VERY easy to wear, lightweight (it’s getting very hot here) but still looks like I’m trying.

Head to stories to see what else I tried on that I didn’t buy. And remember – buy what you need:) But if you need some lightweight, easy to wear, and very affordable cute summer clothes I can honestly recommend all of those above. xx

The post 7 VERY Cute Summer Outfits I Wore For My Last Target Shoot And Highly Recommend appeared first on Emily Henderson.



from Emily Henderson https://stylebyemilyhenderson.com/blog/summer-target-fashion-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Back Patio Reveal! (+ How Everything’s Held Up To 6 Months Of Portland Weather)

The light at the end of the construction tunnel is getting bigger and brighter every day – we are hoping to be fully blinded by June. So i...