Sunday 28 November 2021

The Link Up: A Princess Costume That’s Actually Comfortable For Kids, The Most Entertaining Home Improvement IG Account, & A $15 Stocking Stuffer

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND! We sincerely hope you had a lovely holiday and are enjoying a relaxing long weekend.

This week’s home tour via Architectural Digest is an absolute stunner. If you thought wood paneling should stay in the ’70s, think again!! In addition to jaw -dropping wood paneling handcrafted by artisans, with engraved triangle motifs, this home tour marries modern traditional elements with a ton of soul.

From Emily: A princess dress designed by a mom to make the inside not be itchy or uncomfortable (as they all tend to be). I found this in a cute store in Nevada City and knew that Birdie would LOVE it. It’s more of a splurge than the cheap versions but super high quality and comfortable enough that she won’t just wear for dress up. Plus I love that it’s a small mom-run business 

From Ryann: I never thought I would be so into watching home improvement videos but OH MY does this Instagram account grab my attention. Any time one of their videos pops up on my feed I have to watch. There is something so satisfying about watching concrete being poured, bricks being laid, or a wall being demolished. It’s my new favorite account and I have none other than Mallory to thank for the recommendation.”

Also From Ryann: Giving Tuesday is coming up and it reminded me of an organization that has helped my family this year. The Gary Sinese Foundation serves our nation by honoring our defenders, veterans, first responders, their families, and those in need by creating and supporting unique programs designed to entertain, educate, inspire, strengthen, and build communities. My brother who was a Sergeant in the Army passed away this past August and this organization helped support my family with mental health resources and access to therapy. They are truly a great org. If you want to donate directly to the foundation in my brother SGT Macrorie Miller’s name you can do so here.

From Mallory: If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of things – you’re gonna love this product. Have you ever considered how much waste is created by disposable lighters every year? It wasn’t something I thought about until Emily Bowser pulled out this rechargeable lighter at a shoot and its high tech. I was extra convinced when I went home for Thanksgiving and my mom had the same one. The way it lights a candle is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen (kind a looks like a taser) and it’s very fun to use. This would be an awesome stocking stuffer or small gift for somebody in your life. Or you can buy one for yourself like I just did 🙂

From Jess: Sorry Em! We’re about to be twins:) Like a lot of you, I equally love seeing what fashion Em buys. So when I saw this coat in her latest gift guide I was like “mine!” Well, I got the Driftwood color but same same. I’ve been needing a raincoat, especially since the rain is a comin in LA, and thought this one was perfect and I just love the details.

That’s all folks. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our Black Friday Sales Post (this may be our best sales roundup ever). Happy Sunday! xx

Opener Image Credit: Design by David/Nicolas | Photo by Matthieu Salvaing

The post The Link Up: A Princess Costume That’s Actually Comfortable For Kids, The Most Entertaining Home Improvement IG Account, & A $15 Stocking Stuffer appeared first on Emily Henderson.



from Emily Henderson https://stylebyemilyhenderson.com/blog/electric-lighter-stocking-stuffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Back Patio Reveal! (+ How Everything’s Held Up To 6 Months Of Portland Weather)

The light at the end of the construction tunnel is getting bigger and brighter every day – we are hoping to be fully blinded by June. So i...