Thursday 1 April 2021

Is Your Bedroom In Need Of A Pick Me Up? It Might Be Time For A Bedding Refresh (+ 36 Affordable Picks)

I recently bought new sheets and it stirred something in me that I didn’t know I was missing. For the past year I have been focusing on my living room design, so my bedroom has been grossly neglected. It’s actually a bit depressing to have one part of your home coming together beautifully and another part just utterly dull and uninspiring but so it goes when you only have the budget (and let’s be honest–the attention span) for one room at a time.

To be completely transparent, I only bought new sheets because our old ones had actual holes in them. Yep, that’s how little I’ve been taking care of my bedding and bedroom in general. So it was time for new sheets, clearly, and without really thinking about it I just bought these from Target. WELL, let me tell you, once I made the bed with my new sheets I felt like a new woman. The floral pattern paired with our plain white duvet and vintage Kantha quilt actually looked very cool together and I realized I needed this to give my bedroom life again. It felt nice to have nice bedding so I went ahead and replaced our old duvet and put together a bedding combo I enjoy looking at. The best part? I want to make my bed every day and give my bedroom in general more love because I can finally take pride in it again.

It turns out buying bedding is akin to turning a new leaf, so if you are trying to shed the remnants of the past year (who isn’t) then this is a fun, simple, and affordable way to do so. Here are our picks to get you started:

1. Twyla Ditsy Floral Sham Set | 2. Linen Bedsheet Set | 3. Printed Pattern Percale Sheet Set | 4. Soft Washed Organic Sheets | 5. Printed Jersey Sheet Set | 6. Organic Cotton Sheet Set Sour Cream/Railroad Gray | 7. Cloud Brushed™ Organic Flannel Sheets | 8. Cozy Slub Tie Sham Set | 9. Washed Cotton Tassel Sham Set | 10. Microfiber Printed Pillowcases | 11. 400 Thread Count Printed Performance Sheet Set | 12. Ditsy Daisy Sheet Set | 13. Leo Grey Flannel Sheet Sets | 14. Goldie Floral Sham Set | 15. Pinstripe Sheet Set | 16. Cotton Sheet Set | 17. Tattersall Sheet Set | 18. Cozy Slub Sham Set

If you want to spice up your bedding, patterned sheets are a great place to start. You can maintain whatever color palette you want, but by adding a small or large-scale pattern your bedding will feel new and exciting. We love a small pinstripe or large-scale windowpane pattern for neutral bedding combos or solid color sheets if you want to bring in pattern with throw pillows or blankets.

1. Twyla Ditsy Floral Duvet Cover | 2. Gray Floral Print Duvet Set | 3. Truly Soft Everyday Kurt Windowpane Duvet Cover Set | 4. Natural Hamsa Quilt Set by Jungalow | 5. Martha Stewart Skylar Chenille Duvet Set | 6. Tufted Geo Duvet Cover | 7. Truly Soft Printed Windowpane Duvet Set | 8. Duvet Cover – Olive Green | 9. Blossom Embroidered Duvet Cover | 10. Sol Quilt in Deep Ocean by Like a Lion | 11. Holli Zollinger Agean Stripe Duvet Set | 12. Plaid Seersucker Duvet Set | 13. Eliaf Tufted Duvet Cover | 14. Kahelo Quilt Set by Jungalow | 15. Kiyomi Grey Striped Duvet Covers and Pillow Shams | 16. Linen Loft Quilt | 17. Palmer Linen Blend Duvet Cover | 18. Manzanita Organic Handstitched Quilt

Maybe your bedding needs a full makeover and if that’s the case, you can’t go wrong with a duvet and pillow swap. It’s the easiest way to transform the feel of a bedroom and bring new life to your space. Or, you can start small by layering a colorful or patterned quilt or coverlet. Either way, if you need a bedroom refresh these picks will get you there.

Before you go, don’t forget to reference our guide to picking out the best bedding combos (it’s easier than you think!):

Alright friends, that’s all for now. See you next time and let me know what other affordable roundups you’d like to see from us. xx

Opener Image Credit: Photo by Sara Ligorria-Tramp | From: How to Pull Off “Quiet Maximalism” With Target’s New Opalhouse Spring Line

The post Is Your Bedroom In Need Of A Pick Me Up? It Might Be Time For A Bedding Refresh (+ 36 Affordable Picks) appeared first on Emily Henderson.



from Emily Henderson https://stylebyemilyhenderson.com/blog/colorful-pattern-affordable-bedding-refresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Back Patio Reveal! (+ How Everything’s Held Up To 6 Months Of Portland Weather)

The light at the end of the construction tunnel is getting bigger and brighter every day – we are hoping to be fully blinded by June. So i...